Thursday, April 30, 2020

Message from Mrs. Putnal 😊😊😊


💗💙💚💛💜💗💙💚💛💜💗💙💚💛

Hello Boys and Girls,

I sure do miss you! Your teachers and friends miss you just like you miss them.

I want you to know that I am so proud to see all the things you are working hard on and learning while we are having to be at home. YOU are doing a grrrrreat job! I love seeing all the pictures you send in.

Keep working hard on your reading and math. Have fun doing your Co BINGO activities too.
I know you will finish Kindergarten strong and smart!

It will be important to read lots of books over the next few weeks and this summer.
Make sure to give you parents a hug every day.

I hope to see you in Drive Through Carpool on Wednesday, May 6th! Wear your favorite hat. 😊

I am praying for you and your family.

Play outside bunches this weekend!
Be safe.

I  love you,
Mrs. Putnal

No comments:

Post a Comment